Bloggers in Berets

Yesterday, I shared some vintage beret inspiration and today I thought I'd share some of my favorite beret wearing bloggers for style inspiration.


Gemma of Retro Chick rocks a beret with pants and it's covering unbrushed out pin curls. Great for those days when you have to get up early but want to look cute later.


And here she is again in a 30s look.


Charlotte of Tuppence Ha'penny uses her beret to add a pop of color to her outfit.


This white beret looks great on her dark hair


Solanah of Vixen Vintage coordinates hers with a fab coat for a great on the go look.


 Doesn't she look straight from Paris?


Tasha of By Gum, By Golly is a knitter and she knit her lovely fair isle beret. I love how she pulls in the beret with bold yellow accessories.


 And here she rocks pattern mixing with a striped beret and a plaid 49er.

Photos are property of the respective bloggers so please don't use their pictures without linking back to their lovely blogs.