To End a Good Year

2012 is almost gone! I hope you all have had a wonderful year. Mine's sure been full! I'm not planning any resolutions per say but I do have some goals for myself in 2013!

Edwardain Sewing


I'm so excited to be able to go to Costume College again in 2013 and I need new things to wear! I've opted to start more Edwardian sewing and hopefully I'll be able to create some lovely dresses to wear! Right now I'm currently in love with 1914-1919 with 1916 being my favorite.

Stash Busting

I wish my stash was this organized!

Having my stash catalogued has helped me really get down to stash busting but there is more to do. I've got quite a few exciting projects planned already using stash fabrics. I'm also wanting to "stash bust" my patterns because I have quite a few that haven't been used! I've created a pinterest board of patterns that are on my to do list for next year. I'll be keeping it up dated and hopefully, I'll get some of those moved over to a finished projects board!

What are you planning for 2013?