UFC 154.

Damn.  I hate this.  I was glued to the TV watching LSU barely survive Ole Miss and then it was out to a sports bar to catch Oregon fall and to take joy in watching Baylor kick the dog shit out of Kansas.

While I was doing all that, drinking Coors Light and killing a specialty 3 pound hamburger, UFC 154 was going on.  This morning I hit the MMA Blogs and ESPN and WHOA!  St. Pierre got lucky.  He DID look like he got hit by a mack truck.  If he's smart he'll decline the fight against Silva.  Even at a catch weight he's gonna be out muscled and out sized.  Not a good combination against probably the best fighter in the world.

One other thing.  I got some pics from the fight below, and I finally see the thing that has the fight and weight lifting community whispering.  I don't know the scientific name but its called gyno in gyms.  It usually comes from hit D-Bol/Testabol/Primobal/Sustanobal  too hard or to end your use without using an estrogen blocker so that your bodies test production can get balanced.  When you're juicing you're supplementing the bodies natural testerone production so when you cycle off you have to get it back.  That's where the estrogen blocker comes in.  If you don't then it'll keep pumping at a slightly elevated rate which gives you gyno.

St. Pierre has the classic puffy nipple look of someone with gyno.  I hadn't seen any pics but I always defended him because he such a workout animal.  Now?  I just don't know. But the fight was brutal.  I'm going find a copy.  Enjoy the pics.