Kicks and Giggles and Gemma and Alex all Grown up


I have another announcement, but this one’s just for fun. I’m going to a reimagining of the Fallen Star Series. You might be asking what this is, so let me explain.I’m going to start off with book one in the Fallen Star Series, and rewrite it into a New Adult Fantasy. The characters will be the same and the storyline somewhat similar, only they will be in college and it will be for a much more mature reading level (17+), which I will stress a lot through the process.It’s all for kicks and giggles and partly for my own curiosity to see how the story will go if the characters are all grown up. You don’t have to read it. It’s not going to make you confused with Fallen Star Series, and you can read it even if you haven’t read any of the Fallen Star books.I’m going to write it quickly, so I don’t get behind with my other schedule. I’ll give you guys a daily update with where I am and throw out a few teasers. I also have a cover coming up with a new title and a tweaked blurb, so if it sounds intriguing to you, keep an eye out for those.I’ll be post the blurb later tonight and if you have any random questions, feel free to ask them.