In which I knit

I've been in quite a knitting mood over the last few months so it's about time I shared some of my projects with you!


My husband won me some gorgeous red wool yarn and I decided to knit up this cute cropped sweater with it.


It knit up pretty quickly. The longest part was actually picking out the buttons! lol


It's not from a vintage knitting pattern but the crop style works great with high waisted skrits.


My ravelry page for this project is here.

baby monstaa’s very scary bonnet-side

One of my friends and her husband just started fostering a little boy and I couldn't resist knitting up this little monster hat! Ravelry page here.

Shawangunk Beret

I also whipped myself up this cute lace hat. I definitely need more hats for this winter! I don't have a lot of stash yarn but I do need some more stash busting projects like this. Ravelry page here.


I've also been knitting up some Christmas presents but I can't exactly share them here incase people peak! My current work in progress is a great shawl from the above pattern. Maybe after it's done, I'll be brave enough to try out one of my A Stitch In Time sweaters again!