A major EPIC update on Ella and Micha! Finally!



Hi my super awesome followers,


I know I’ve been quiet lately, but I didn’t want to say anything until I had something to officially say. And finally I do.

There have been a lot of epic things that have happened over the last few weeks and sometimes it feels surreal. It began when The Secret of Ella and Micha hit the top 100 on Amazon and eventually The New York Times and the USA Today bestseller list. I got a lot of emails from agents and ended up signing with Erica Spellman Silverman at Trident Media Group, which was a very epic moment for me. There were a lot of happy dances going on and I’m pretty sure my kids thought mommy had lost her mind.

I’ll skip a lot of the details and get right to the best part of this post. Grand Central Publishing has picked up my The Secret of Ella and Micha trilogy, which means they will be publishing The Secret of Ella and Micha, The Forever of Ella and Micha, and The Temptation of Lila and Ethan! *cue more happy dancing.*

I want to take a moment here to give a huge, big thanks to all of you for your support, for buying my books, for leaving wonderful comments on my pages, and for just being the awesome people that you are.

Now I know your probably wondering when The Forever of Ella and Micha will be released and I don’t know that yet. But as soon as I do, you guys will be the first to know.

And thank you again! I don’t think I can ever say that enough :)