Update on Future Projects


Hi guys,

This is just an update on my future stuff.

1.       Darkness Breaks (Darkness Falls Series, Book 2) is set to release June 5th.

2.       The Lost Souls (Fallen Souls Series, Book 1) which is a spin-off of the Fallen Star Series will be out sometime at the end of June. This series is a new story featuring the characters Gemma, Alex, Laylen, and Aislin. I’m not sure yet how many books will be in the series.

3.       I just put in an order for some key chains, t-shirts, bags ect. so keep an eye out for some fun giveaways.

4.       The Fallen Star Series is getting a makeover! As much as I love my covers, I wanted to give them a more title related look. So Regina at Mae I Design is working on some new covers and I can’t wait to share them with you guys.

5.       I’ll be releasing a new series at the end of July-beginning of August; Ember (Death Collectors Series, Book 1). On top of that, I’m working on a YA Contemporary Romance book called The Secret of Ella and Micha. As much as I love the YA paranormal/fantasy genre, about half of the books I read are YA Contemporary Romance. So I’m giving it a try. The cover, release date, and blurb will be released soon.