A few things...

After coming across a discussion forum, discussing when I was going release the next book in the Fallen Star Series, I decided that I should probably give out an estimated date of when this will happen. As of now, with the word count I’m clocking in per day, I’m shooting to release it around September. This date could either get moved up or pushed back, depending on how my revision process goes and how long it takes my editor to go through it.
To give you a better idea, I thought I’d start making posts that will let you know where I’m at. As of now, I’ve clocked in 20,000 words and I’m on page 80.
Also, another thing I thought I should mention is that The Fallen Star, Volume 1, is in the process of being reedited. The original version will still be available until the second edition is released, which should be at the beginning of June. For all of you who love the story, don’t worry, I’m not changing the actual story. I’m only getting it reedited to clean up the sentences and fix spelling errors and things like that.